My insurance says my child is assigned to another doctor. How do I change the primary care physician?

Call your insurance company using the number on the back of your card for member services. Most insurance companies will make the change effective immediately.

Posted in

Attention Medicaid Patients!

Click Here for information on changing your HMO to one that we accept.